Wednesday 15 February 2012

Well...

Thinking about it, one thing I forgot to mention was that I did get a job offer today, I can't help but question the legitimacy of it, however, it is offering me the chance to work from home, for a couple of hours a day for in excess of £1000 a month. Which isn't something I can really turn down right now!

Otherwise I am currently looking forward to my interview next week, really hoping I get some good news from it as I would really like a change in my fortune. It would require relocation, from Cornwall to London, which is different in just about every way. No sea, no expanses of green and more people in the an area of London equal to one field in Cornwall than exists in the entirity of the little county stuck on the end.

Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. If it is work from home are they only making you move to London to be available for meetings and the like?
    -Ryan (http://findonlinescams.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the work from home one doesn't require relocation, it's some other, better paid jobs that require relocation. =]

      Delete