Wednesday 15 February 2012

Where are you Silver Lining?!

Originally created just to give me a little bit of venting from the situation I was embroiled in, I may now find myself on this a lot more given the almost imminent change in my status.

However, I can't let it hold me back, I have to keep looking forward, as painful as it may well be, but maybe it will be time for a fresh start. Maybe a move away from the area to somewhere a bit more lively, new social life, social circles and hopefully a new job if the coming interviews go well.

But nonetheless, I will persever, I'm sure there is much I can do, it's just a case of finding it.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst; exactly what I'm doing, acting like everything is going to go down the shitter, but inside me I'm clinging on like a gecko. I won't let go until all hope is gone, but I'll carry on, and who knows, I might even cheer up this page a little bit!

2 comments:

  1. Good things are coming, just give it time. Try new things, talk to new people, and most of all express your feelings truthfully on here and you may just feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm figuring that using this as a semi-anonymous vent will help me out. Though, at the minute, nothing is completely guaranteed I have one of those ominous feelings that things aren't going to go the way I want them to.

    ReplyDelete